Traditional leak survey is a labor-intensive process that involves walking expansive and hard-to-reach areas using handheld tools with often limited methane detection capabilities.
Picarro mobile technology allows for the collection of leak data at driving speed, and uses the world’s most sensitive and stable technology for methane detection and gas source identification.
- Up to 10X more efficient than traditional leak survey.
- More targeted compliance and investigation.
- Faster, easier pinpointing of hard to find leaks.
- Greater assurance in detection of hazardous below ground leaks.
- Smarter data analysis to filter out emissions from non-natural gas sources